This Blender "add-on" can scatter anything to create seamless patterns, images, and videos.
What is a seamless pattern?
A pattern that can be repeated endlessly without any visible seams or interruptions.
- Fully procedural. Made with Geometry Nodes.
- Supports mesh, curves, images, videos, text, lights, and grease pencil.
- Supports all ratios, not limited to 1:1 square renders
- Z Offset. Prevents instances from merging or coinciding.
- Infinite possible permutations. Instant visual feedback.
- Friendly UI with adjustable parameters.
- Free updates for life!
HOW TO USE
- Place all your stuff (models, images, etc.) in a Collection.
- Select the 'Plane_Geometry' mesh and go to its Geometry Nodes setting.
(either from the Geometry Nodes window or Modifiers tab)
- Feed your Collection to the tool via the 'Collection' input.
- That's it. Play with the parameters to get the desired pattern
Get Seamless Scatter from BlenderMarket and a portion of the sales will go to the Blender Foundation.
With your support, I hope to keep on improving the Seamless Scatter tool.
Feel free to follow my work. Happy Blending!
Scatters anything to make seamless images or videos. Geometry Nodes addon for Blender.