- 15 Blender projects + My startup file
- Geometry Nodes generators
- Procedural shaders + Light setups
- Simulations + Particle Effects
- Clean node setups with tips + annotations
WHO'S IT FOR?
- Beginners who wish to study nodes and learn to make stuff procedurally
- Experienced users who wish to use these shaders/ generators for personal/ commercial work
- Everything can be used for personal and commercial purposes except for the flower in file 04 and the portal in file 12, as they are based on Cartesian Caramel's (bbbn19) node setups.
- The Blender version needed to run a file is mentioned in its filename. Most files were made with Blender 3.4 stable version. But a few of them need Blender 3.5 Simulation Nodes Branch (Experimental).
- These are exposed node setups, NOT master node groups!
Buy it from Blender Market and a small portion goes to the Blender development fund.
Hope you like the project. Happy learning! ^_^
15 Blender files containing a variety of GeoNodes setups and Shaders for learning and educational purposes.