A procedural shader for Blender Cycles and Eevee, with stop motion/ animation features and details like cracks and fingerprints. It's digital clay!
Clay Doh uses Principled BSDF, allowing flexible workflow and physically correct shading. This ensures that all assets will look great in any kind of lighting.
- No UV unwrapping or texturing is needed
- Make all kinds of clay with a single master node
Customizable fingerprints, impressions, cracks, stones, and more! Check some of the accessible parameters in the video below:
13 presets to get you started with Clay Doh. Accessible through Asset Browser.
Psst.. Check their master nodes, I have hidden tips and tricks for you!
The newest addition to the Clay Doh family is a procedural clay system for text and shapes. With just 2 nodes, it is very easy to do clay typography.
HOW TO USE?
Clay Doh comes with an artist-friendly master node that makes customization very easy. It can be accessed from the Materials tab or Shader Editor window.
Master node for every Clay Doh version:
WHAT DO THE ARTISTS SAY?
WHY CLAY DOH?
- EASY CUSTOMIZATION, ARTIST FRIENDLY
- NO UV UNWRAPPING/ TEXTURING NEEDED
- ANIMATION/ STOP MOTION FEATURES
- SUPPORTS CYCLES & EEVEE
- BONUS CLAY TEXT + SHAPE TOOLS
- FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE
You'll get the Clay Doh shader, material presets, and a bonus text tool :)
- You'll get the Clay Doh shader, material presets, and a bonus text tool :)